Ask the Pack
Questions from pet owners in Thailand, answered by people who have been there — health, food, travel, adoption and daily life.
Is fostering a cat a good idea if I work long hours?
Adoption
3 answers
665
Thanakorn · 2 weeks ago
How do I volunteer at a dog shelter in Thailand? I have free weekends
Adoption
3 answers
1,759
Somchai · 1 month ago
Should I adopt a second dog so my first one has company?
Adoption
3 answers
622
Anastasia · 2 months ago
Found a friendly soi dog near my building. How do I start adopting?
Adoption
3 answers
908
Claire · 2 months ago
Found three kittens in my soi. Keep, rehome or call someone?
Adoption
3 answers
158
Dmitri · 2 months ago
Is adopting a senior dog worth it? Worried about the vet bills
Adoption
3 answers
2,020
Wichai · 2 months ago