Ask the Pack
Questions from pet owners in Thailand, answered by people who have been there — health, food, travel, adoption and daily life.
Lunges and barks at soi dogs on every walk. How to stay calm?
Behaviour
3 answers
789
Pimchanok · 2 weeks ago
Dog panics at thunder in the rainy season. Anything that helps?
Behaviour
3 answers
2,294
Oliver · 3 weeks ago
How do I get my cat to stop scratching my new sofa?
Behaviour
3 answers
989
Ploy · 3 weeks ago
Cat suddenly pees on the sofa instead of the litter box
Behaviour
3 answers
1,147
Jiraporn · 1 month ago
My dog howls the whole time I'm at work. Neighbours are noticing
Behaviour
4 answers
1,327
Julien · 2 months ago
Our parrot screams at 6 a.m. and the building manager noticed
Behaviour
3 answers
935
Chloe · 3 months ago
Adopted soi dog is terrified of men. How do I help?
Behaviour
3 answers
1,206
Pakorn · 3 months ago