Ask the Pack
Questions from pet owners in Thailand, answered by people who have been there — health, food, travel, adoption and daily life.
Who looks after your pets when you travel? Boarding vs sitter
Daily life
3 answers
1,769
Sofia · 3 weeks ago
Songkran: my dog hates the water guns and fireworks. Plan?
Daily life
3 answers
343
Jonas · 3 weeks ago
Flood and power cut: how do I keep my pets safe at home?
Daily life
3 answers
118
Kanokwan · 1 month ago
Condo says max one pet under 10 kg. How do people handle this?
Daily life
3 answers
2,123
Lukas · 2 months ago
How do I keep my dog's skin healthy during the rainy season?
Daily life
3 answers
871
Orawan · 2 months ago
Neighbour complains about my dog barking. What can I say?
Daily life
3 answers
1,959
Nattaya · 3 months ago